Saturday, August 3, 2019

Realization: A Yes that changed my life forever



My "Yes" to Ralph reminds me of another greater "Yes".
It is when I said "Yes" to the Lord back then.
A single "Yes" that leads me to a wonderful-lasting relationship with Him which I had never imagined.

No matter how I try to be a good, caring, sweet and understanding girlfriend unless he asks me to marry him, nothing will happen. I have to wait for Him in prayers.

Why? Because it's up to him, it's his choice.
And this is a picture of a greater love.
Despite being once foolish, ignorant and disobedient, The Lord still chose me, loved me, saved me, cared for me, pursued me and accepted me.

It's not because I am a good person nor I did many good works over others. It's simply because He just wants me. He chose me.

I was not the one who asked the Lord to come into my life. I did not seek Him.
It was Him who ask me if He can come into my life.
I was like a sheep gone astray. Once lost and now I am found.
I did not know there is more to life out there.
Everything is according to His good pleasure, His grace, kindness, and mercy.

Indeed, marriage is a picture of how much Jesus (groom) is pursuing His church (bride). His love for us is not measured by who we are. He loves us because of who He is.

Thank You, Father, for asking me, how could I say No?
And to my future husband, praising the Lord for being an instrument of His love.

All glory and praise to God for this wonderful picture of His love.

2 comments:

  1. Atee remind me of this verse and my devotion today:

    Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you.
    John 15:16

    Thank you for sharing Godbless you Ate Sam and Kuya Ralph.. ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sheila :)
    May God bless you and smile on you too today :)

    ReplyDelete

@calligrafreeze

Follow Me

My Instagram